What makes us different?
- We do large and small deals. While experienced in deals in excess of $50 million, we also provide smaller deals — $1 to $10 million — with uncommonly high levels of service and sophistication.
- We also advise not-for-profit and faith-based organizations on merger, acquisition and divestiture issues.
- Senior professionals actively lead all assignments regardless of size.
- Specialized expertise in working with franchised businesses and multi-unit retail.
- Willing to help owners increase value of their businesses before selling.
Situations that use our strengths
- Situations where the numbers don’t tell the whole story.
- Under performing companies and organizations.
- Situations that require strategy, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Businesses that must be sold quickly for some reason. Reasons might include:
Death of owner Partnership breakups Health reasons Financial reasons Divorce Other business opportunities
A Few of Our Successes
Among our successes, we have:
- Identified an opportunity to roll-up traditional office products distribution companies. Conceived, financed & launched a regional office supply company which has grown to over $60 million in annual sales using this acquisition and consolidation strategy.
- Helped our small business clients secure over $50 million of funding for acquisitions, start-ups, and operating capital.
- Provided M&A advisory and corporate finance services in the acquisition of 65 convenience stores through a series of transactions over a two-year period.
- Performed a strategic assessment and business analysis of a regional company in a highly competitive business. Our recommendations improved sales and margins, lowered operating expenses, increased profits and positioned the company for sale on terms very favorable to our client.
- Sold an under performing portfolio company of a lender in 39 calendar days.
Examples of Closed Deals
Fidia has succesffully closed many deals. A few representative transactions follow.