Mr. Mishoe is an experienced senior executive and has served as CEO, CFO and Director of various public and private companies, including Open Plan Systems, Inc., Eskimo Pie Corporation and Goldome Credit Corporation.
Additionally, Mishoe is an experienced consultant. As a member of Ernst & Young’s national consulting practice, and as founder and president of a private consulting firm, Mishoe has consulted local, regional and national companies on a wide range of financial, operational, strategic and corporate governance issues. For Ernst & Young, Mishoe established a national consulting practice providing services to the structured finance / derivative securities markets.
As a CPA, CMA and MBA, Mishoe combines professional credentials with a depth of practical business experience to assist clients with needs related to corporate finance, financial and operational turn-arounds, strategic planning, profit improvement and mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Importantly, Mishoe can support clients through the post-acquisition integration process including corporate culture change, information systems assessment and integration, and regulatory reporting and compliance.
- Business enhancement; financial and operational turn-arounds; management of distressed companies; balance sheet assessment and restructure; assess ownership options.
- Mergers/acquisitions/divestitures and business valuation.
- Strategic planning/implementation; assessment of strategic alternatives.
- Enhancement of corporate efficiency and productivity through technology.
- Assessed company’s strategic objectives, operations, human resources and ownership options for company’s board of directors. Developed and implemented a company-wide restructuring plan.
- Negotiated with troubled company’s secured lenders to obtain loan forbearance agreements and to enter Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Sold company’s assets.
- Sold public company for 25% premium over stock price.
- Managed corporate M&A activities including strategic assessments, identification of potential transactions, due diligence efforts, negotiation and consummation of various acquisitions and divestitures of subsidiaries and facilities.
- Assessed and instituted effective internal control and reporting procedures.
- Developed and implemented financial and operational turn-arounds.
Relevant Organizational Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Certified Management Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Financial Executives Institute
- National Association of Corporate Treasurers